The Mandalorian (with Spoilers)

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I remember as a youth watching the original trilogy, & was a huge fan of Boba Fett (even though he was a villain of sorts in the movies). I loved today's episode!!!! WELL DONE!!

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I remember as a youth watching the original trilogy, & was a huge fan of Boba Fett (even though he was a villain of sorts in the movies). I loved today's episode!!!! WELL DONE!!
Agreed. Growing up I had the Star Wars Boba Fett toy set so it was awesome seeing his character revived and the armor Mando got from that sheriff was his all along. Looking forward to more Boba Fett and Mando tag teaming in the next couple episodes!

• Winner
Reactions: kentkel

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
I was surprised by that, I figured that Boba would have been done, but guess not. Looking forward to the next couple of episodes as they try and return the child. I wonder if a Jedi or force user comes along as they try and get the child back.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
That Boba Fett toy from the 80's with the "shooting rocket???"

Turns out it's pretty useful!
This is similar what I used to have.
s-l400.jpg

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I was surprised by that, I figured that Boba would have been done, but guess not. Looking forward to the next couple of episodes as they try and return the child. I wonder if a Jedi or force user comes along as they try and get the child back.
Same here but remember, Disney is ok resurrecting characters who were previously thought to be dead.. looking at Palpatine :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: SCNCY

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
I know theres already been some talk about it, but I like seeing the storyboards during the credits and the one picture of Grogu in the cell with the red light over him seemed like pretty apt foreshadowing.

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
So Jango Fett is Mandalorian again? Lucas was adamant he wasn’t in the past and just had his armor, even stated in The Clone Wars.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
So Jango Fett is Mandalorian again? Lucas was adamant he wasn’t in the past and just had his armor, even stated in The Clone Wars.
Meh, there are going to be plot holes now since there are so many spin-offs now and more are on the way. Each writer is going to do what they want with their specific show with little regard to the rest of the shows or movies.

Obviously the die hards will know those holes but most people won’t notice or care.

• Winner
Reactions: mramseyISU

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Thinking back to last weeks episode, I kinda don’t like how indestructible the armor is. Other than energy type of things, lightsabers are supposed to be slice through anything, given time. Mando using his armor to block the lightsabers of Ashoka is not something I can get behind.

Reactions: JBone84

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Probably a case of he said she said. Almec said he wasn't. Dude was probably jelly of jango so made it up to discredit him. Or jango really wants to so wouldn't stop telling boba about it uncle rico style.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Thinking back to last weeks episode, I kinda don’t like how indestructible the armor is. Other than energy type of things, lightsabers are supposed to be slice through anything, given time. Mando using his armor to block the lightsabers of Ashoka is not something I can get behind.
The mando's developed their armor to go against the jedi, so it makes sense that it just doesn't slice through, I bet if they plunged the saber straight in like they do doors it would probably go through faster. Or just force choke/push them around.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Mando armor being able to stop lightsabers is a longtime thing.

• Agree
Reactions: bos and mramseyISU

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I know theres already been some talk about it, but I like seeing the storyboards during the credits and the one picture of Grogu in the cell with the red light over him seemed like pretty apt foreshadowing.
Whats the significance of the red light on the wall?