The MAC cancels its fall football season

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
FOR THE EXPERTS:Does large group extended walks without social distancing chanting group messages help spread Covid 19? Asking for a friend.

Tell your friend all indications were that it didn't as much as you're obviously leading on and that that topic has no connection to the several other ways that Covid is spread.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Good to hear that it didnt cause Covid 19 to spread. This is actual evidence that large groups together is not a problem....Bring on the football season.

Didn't say it didn't cause it to spread.

Making **** up has definitely led to its spread so I guess we could just keep that up.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Didn't say it didn't cause it to spread.

Making **** up has definitely led to its spread so I guess we could just keep that up.
Well, my comment was dripping with extreme sarcasm, but anyway. Life is short, goodby.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
pretty clear a lot of people here don’t understand the south.

I don’t know what will happen, however I do know for certain that a president of a southern university like Texas, Alabama, Auburn, Florida...etc are not going to vote “no football” because a Yankee from Michigan told them to

any president that votes “no football” gets fired the next day in those areas, it’s career suicide

actually if the big ten cancels, it might make it more likely the sec and acc play, just to spite the north

those schools are playing football in some form Unless zombies are roaming the streets

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Can only answer for myself, I'm waiting until the vaccine is available and then I will be tested to see if I have antibodies. Hopefully the knowledge of whether or not the antibodies are sufficient will be known then.
Go give blood. They test every sample for antibodies and you’re helping out.