The Jack goes to 11

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Being that we are almost there and I can barely contain myself, if we do live up to expectations how crazy will the Jack be? Even in bad years that place is insane. Got my tickets to the OSU game. Ready to lose my voice!

Reactions: psychlone99

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
August 1st is tomorrow. That means I am just days away from that glorious day when I open my mailbox and discover that big, oversized envelope that is stuffed in with the bills and junk mail. It's from the athletic department and it contains my personal passport to seven wonderful days of autumn bliss.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
August 1st is tomorrow. That means I am just days away from that glorious day when I open my mailbox and discover that big, oversized envelope that is stuffed in with the bills and junk mail. It's from the athletic department and it contains my personal passport to seven wonderful days of autumn bliss.

You're friggin right! They will hit our mailbox next week.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
giphy.gif

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I always get a little nervous when I hear others say they got their tickets and mine haven't arrived yet. But they always do. And when I get them, I put them in a special place and instruct my lovely wife not to mess with them.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
Being that we are almost there and I can barely contain myself, if we do live up to expectations how crazy will the Jack be? Even in bad years that place is insane. Got my tickets to the OSU game. Ready to lose my voice!
Take the noise level when Spears picked off the last pass in the TCU game in 2017 and multiply it by infinity. :D

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I always get a little nervous when I hear others say they got their tickets and mine haven't arrived yet. But they always do. And when I get them, I put them in a special place and instruct my lovely wife not to mess with them.
That's what the pocket in the back of your car seat is for.

• Winner
Reactions: CycoCyclone

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
All I know is that this cool morning weather has thrown me into football mode and I don't know how I will survive the next month.

This is what drives me nuts about cool weather in late summer. It gives me a false sense of hope that football is just around the corner. Just a few more weeks...

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
This is what drives me nuts about cool weather in late summer. It gives me a false sense of hope that football is just around the corner. Just a few more weeks...
watch another 90+ degree heat wave hit for the UNI game. That 2013 game sucked. I came home on leave for it and spent the afternoon getting ****-faced at my buddies apartment then we walked to the game. I think it was still 85+ degrees out after the game even.

• Winner
Reactions: imaclone2