The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Great questions so far, everyone! Have at it for another day. We'll keep taking questions until 10:00pm Ames time.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm going to need more information on this one.
@ImJustKCClone - what exactly happened?
Screwed up and left a window partway down. Nothing stolen but our parking pass. Basically they emptied a full box of kleenex across the floorboards, seats, & dash, took folded plastic ponchos out of their net bags and spread them across the seats...juvenile crap. After a win, I probably would have laughed. After a loss (that should NOT have been a loss), it wasn't as funny.

I'm over it now...but still disappointed in adults that don't understand "if it's not yours, LEAVE IT ALONE".

• Friendly
Reactions: GTO

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
One inch of snow or one inch of rain - which would you rather see on Halloween? (Those of you old enough to remember the ice storm of 1991, note that ice is not a choice.)

Reactions: GTO

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
For @ GTO do you wait for your kids to go to bed then take the good candy from their Halloween stash or do you do it in full view of them?

Pants do you dress Riley up for Halloween then shamelessly use him to hit on women when you take him for walks? I mean he's pretty cute anyway so assume you use him as a lead in.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Screwed up and left a window partway down. Nothing stolen but our parking pass. Basically they emptied a full box of kleenex across the floorboards, seats, & dash, took folded plastic ponchos out of their net bags and spread them across the seats...juvenile crap. After a win, I probably would have laughed. After a loss (that should NOT have been a loss), it wasn't as funny.

I'm over it now...but still disappointed in adults that don't understand "if it's not yours, LEAVE IT ALONE".
Is that enough information for you, @GTO?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
So I brought my daughter to ISU this last weekend. She visited a friend, went to the football game and stayed overnight. She really enjoyed herself and said that she appreciated that there seemed to be more "normal" people at ISU than at her current college. I think this is meant to be a compliment but I always considered myself and my friends to be pretty weird during college. Does this mean weird is the new normal or are college students now normal instead of weird?

Reactions: NWICY and GTO