The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I ride the bus to work almost everyday because I care about the children of the world and I'm cheap. A year or so ago, a guy and a gal started riding together. They tended to be a bit overly affectionate (holding hands, rubbing their cheeks together, whispering to each other a little to close to each other). A couple of months ago I noticed that this guy and gal stopped riding together. Now, this morning, the dude shows up on the bus with a new gal. They are even more affectionate (I think they were actually making out for a while). My ideas to prevent this in the future come down to:
1. Ignore the issue
2. Politely ask them to refrain from this behavior
3. Flick boogers at them

For crying out loud, this is a commuter bus from the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, not a boat in the It's a Small World ride at Disney World where getting busy in front of the children is encouraged.

How should I handle this situation?

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
I ride the bus to work almost everyday because I care about the children of the world and I'm cheap. A year or so ago, a guy and a gal started riding together. They tended to be a bit overly affectionate (holding hands, rubbing their cheeks together, whispering to each other a little to close to each other). A couple of months ago I noticed that this guy and gal stopped riding together. Now, this morning, the dude shows up on the bus with a new gal. They are even more affectionate (I think they were actually making out for a while). My ideas to prevent this in the future come down to:
1. Ignore the issue
3. Flick boogers at them

For crying out loud, this is a commuter bus from the northwest suburbs of the Twin Cities, not a boat in the It's a Small World ride at Disney World where getting busy in front of the children is encouraged.

Depends, how good looking is the new gal? And how mean does the dude look?

• Funny
Reactions: cyclones500

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
1. Ignore the issue
3. Flick boogers at them

Hmmm.
Do you sit in front of them, across the aisle, behind them?
Are you asking from a fatherly perspective or a jealous outsider perspective?
(Oh, shoot, forgot we're not supposed to ask questions of people asking questions. Never mind. And, co-authors, you're welcome to use my questions in your answers.)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
1. Ignore the issue
3. Flick boogers at them

Well if it starts approaching Risky Business subway scene please take video and post it.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
1. Ignore the issue
3. Flick boogers at them

Ask her what “clap them cheeks” mean...since no one here can tell me. Report your findings after.

• Winner
Reactions: jcyclonee

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Of the combined rosters from the past two basketball seasons --

Caleb Grill
Cameron Lard
George Conditt IV
Lindell Wigginton
Marial Shayok
Michael Jacobson
Nick Weiler-Babb
Prentiss Nixon
Rasir Bolton
Solomon Young
Talen Horton-Tucker
Terrence Lewis
Tre Jackson III
Tyrese Haliburton
Zion Griffin
Zoran Talley

Who would be your starting five and which three would be your rotational guys?

Reactions: cyclones500 and GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Cleaning out some of my moms stuff to take to goodwill. There were these blankets in a bag stuffed in a hallway closet. While carrying one I noticed a couple large yellow envelopes tucked in one. I opened the envelopes and found the U bill from my second semester and a scholarship application with a reference.

1) Think I’m still eligible for the scholarship so I should send it in?

2) Why was my Ubill in there?

3) Back then I received a tuition bill and a residence bill. Why were they separate then?