The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
We are open for questions this week! Drop in your inquiries until 10pm Ames time. @cyrocksmypants and I will continue knocking them out in usual fashion.

By the way, this week we were able to pull some strings and get one of the basketball coaches to join us, so basketball questions are definitely welcome!
Basketball coach for which team. I'm an assistant coach for my son's rec league team (3 on 3 tournament this weekend if you want to come watch). I'm not supposed to be doing this am I because this would be the worst mailbag since @Cy$.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I know it's late for this week's mailbag but can we hear GTO's joke about boning Wonder Woman?
Sorry. I have one more very important question for this week. I guess this one could be for next week. Can you please handicap the Tetris World Championship contenders?

• Informative
Reactions: Cy$

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron