The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Guessing that JC is next week. Exactly how does one start a key party club? Do you have a get together, ply the other couples with alcohol or roofies and then they agree to it? Also, do you hear cries of disappointment from that woman when you pick the keys out.
All you need to start a key party club is a bowl or a hat.

There are no cries of disappointment. Duct tape does not discriminate.

Also questions about baldness, Taco Tico, and beer.
Key parties, baldness, Taco Tico, beer, and federal contracting regulations. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge right there.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Key parties, baldness, Taco Tico, beer, and federal contracting regulations. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge right there.

If you’re bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?

• Winner
Reactions: GTO and Angie

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

Do bald people get dandruff?

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
If you’re bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license?
It depends upon which identity I was using and which wig I was wearing that day. When I renew my Francisco Valdez license, I need to make sure I don't wear my blonde wig. Life's complicated when you work for a mercenary placement agency.

• Informative

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Why doesn't CloniesForLife have Disney (the Mandalorian) and ESPN+ (amazing access to Cyclone basketball...jimlad implied) in addition to his mainstream streaming?
Oh I do have those! But I have already watched the Mandalorian :)

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Why doesn't CloniesForLife have Disney (the Mandalorian) and ESPN+ (amazing access to Cyclone basketball...jimlad implied) in addition to his mainstream streaming?
I do hate how ESPN added another streaming service that you have to buy in order to watch sports. I was already paying for ESPN on Sling.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
We are open for questions this week! Drop in your inquiries until 10pm Ames time. @cyrocksmypants and I will continue knocking them out in usual fashion.

By the way, this week we were able to pull some strings and get one of the basketball coaches to join us, so basketball questions are definitely welcome!

• Friendly

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
What is your favorite brand of basketball?

Also, what are your thoughts on changing up our spread small ball style? Do you think we should swing to centering more around the bigs, or should we stick with what we know?

Reactions: cyclones500 and GTO