The infamous holding call

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
If Iowa is a top 10 team and we're not favored in the game (like the 2005 game), I would have no problem rushing the field. I think the storming the field argument is a real dumb one because it's virtually impossible to control thousands of hyped up / drunk college kids.

Iowa fans have notoriously trolled Iowa State fans for the basketball game in 2015-2016 when we won on a last second shot and stormed the court, and I agree with the take that the students should not have stormed. Iowa fans should not have stormed either after beating a team that hasn't won in Kinnick in forever and a game in which they were favored in.
I don't see a problem with the kids having fun.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kirk has done the same thing as Briles and/or Dantonio???? WTF universe are you living in? You can bash on the man all you want about his coaching so be it but to lump him in the same moral category as Briles or Dantonio it just wrong. You know it and so does everbody else on here. What a joke you are.

Yes. Yes he has

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yes. Yes he has
Lol

@TRYHARDER got ur lunch ready for you

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg