The infamous holding call

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
One team in our state has the 6th toughest schedule in the country this year. The other isn't even in the top 25 for SOS. I'll let you figure out who is who

Think Iowa can shock the CFB world this saturday and knock out a championship contender?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Life in the Big 10 West. Back to back weeks of top 15 teams.

top 15 is easier in a league with 14 teams, two divisions and unbalanced schedules. That is a fact. Minnesota's SOS was ranked 76 before they played Penn State. 76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol 44th best offense in the country vs a cupcake schedule. Our offense is way better than theirs

That is mostly because Purdy is a lot better than Morgan. I would take their WRs, OL and RBs (except for Hall). But like I said, Morgan played lights out against PSU. If he continues to do that, then they have a shot of reaching the Big 10 championship game.

• Dumb
  • Disagree
Reactions: JP4CY and CyTwins

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Not just compared to us. Compared to anyone not named LSU and Alabama. They have legit NFL WRs and their RBs are seasoned and run very hard.

you should never discuss football ever again. You are parroting one the dumber of you.

be better

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That is mostly because Purdy is a lot better than Morgan. I would take their WRs, OL and RBs (except for Hall). But like I said, Morgan played lights out against PSU. If he continues to do that, then they have a shot of reaching the Big 10 championship game.

If you think Minnesota has a better offense than us you should stop posting

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron