The infamous holding call

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
cmon the Outback Bowl > Liberty Bowl
Alamo Bowl > Outback Bowl. Liberty Bowl > Pinstripe Bowl.

Iowa State played the #12 team last year and the #24 team the year before. Iowa played the #18 team last year and an unranked BC team the year before. So the past two years Iowa State has been in better bowl games, yet you're making fun of Iowa State and their bowl games lol.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Alamo Bowl > Outback Bowl. Liberty Bowl > Pinstripe Bowl.

Iowa State played the #12 team last year and the #24 team the year before. Iowa played the #18 team last year and an unranked BC team the year before. So the past two years Iowa State has been in better bowl games, yet you're making fun of Iowa State and their bowl games lol.
Oh. You're talking about bowl game appearances not wins. OK

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Have you beat a P5 team in a bowl game before?
You're trying to diminish a victory against #24 Memphis @ Memphis, who was 10-2 and only had losses to UCF that year, yet you're clinging onto that victory against Boston College that year. Put down the bottle, it's still early for a Friday.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Oh. You're talking about bowl game appearances not wins. OK
I mean we can keep bringing up the past bowl games if that's what you want to do.. Lol I know that we've sucked prior to Campbell so I have no problem admitting that.. How about the prior two bowl games before the BC game where Iowa was outscored 75-19? Lol

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
You're trying to diminish a victory against #24 Memphis @ Memphis, who was 10-2 and only had losses to UCF that year, yet you're clinging onto that victory against Boston College that year. Put down the bottle, it's still early for a Friday.
Dude, you're defending your best bowl win and it's Memphis and I'm the one that needs to put the bottle down?

• Dumb
Reactions: JP4CY