The infamous holding call

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

jmb

Apr 12, 2006
I was a great poster. What's this "good" bull****?
I think folks take exception to you tweaking back at troll posts. As an aside I originally had twerking...glad I caught the error BEFORE posted.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I think folks take exception to you tweaking back at troll posts. As an aside I originally had twerking...glad I caught the error BEFORE posted.
Yeah I've been steering clear of the silly stuff but I do like messing with JP every now and then. He used to be much less serious, we've talked about dogs and kids and stuff but now he just calls me 'dumb' all the time.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Still concerned about this I see.
I seriously am here to just have fun. I don't take personal shots at people. I did post something once that I regretted about the Dekkers kid but retracted and appologized.

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah I've been steering clear of the silly stuff but I do like messing with JP every now and then. He used to be much less serious, we've talked about dogs and kids and stuff but now he just calls me 'dumb' all the time.
Yep, you used to be a good poster.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Funny thing is that he says we've changed, but he is the one that has changed.

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
take this board less seriously and you’ll enjoy it much more.
LOL. I've been a member much much longer than you have been and have fun.
Shocking to you but I also post more than in the rivals forum.

You can choose to stick up for Walmart if you'd like to, we'll discuss it on Skype later.

Reactions: CyTwins