[Added Jason Essex] 2022 Class Breakdown

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Iowa state isn't flipping Hoskins. Minnesota born through & through, very close relationship with Tyler Johnson

Teams don't flip wr from Fleck along with best we coach in nation with Mike Simon
Nobody said he would flip.

HTOWN Cyclone

May 27, 2018
3. Speaking of Quaron Adams and the M position, the Kristen Hoskins commitment left a shockwave. He was our first big miss of the recruiting season. We garnered a great relationship and he was ripped from our grasp. I can feel a sense of prioritizing certain recruits faster.
Yes, the staff has dealt with losing out on recruits for years. That's part of the job. HOWEVER, the 2022 class is different. Staffs have no idea of a player's timetable. Most either say "I'm going to take my visits" and actually take them. The dead period has thrown a wrench in all of this. It's a complete mystery, especially since there is no end date.
Look to see ISU pushing for a few of their favorites now.

it is a very long time until signing day. Lots of things will happen on that time

Guessing a lot of kids who commit this early will still take visits to other schools. Why wouldn’t they?

Minny could another disappointing season
etc

Baller101

Feb 19, 2021
it is a very long time until signing day. Lots of things will happen on that time

Guessing a lot of kids who commit this early will still take visits to other schools. Why wouldn’t they?

Minny could another disappointing season
etc

Fleck doesn't allow visits. Kids that commit to Fleck visit with their parents before committing, & never visit elsewhere.

The gophers had a 2021 kid committed fir 1 year named Deven Eastern

Gophers also had 2 brothers which one of them was 4stat QB for 2 years & they signed from Illinois.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Fleck doesn't allow visits. Kids that commit to Fleck visit with their parents before committing, & never visit elsewhere.

The gophers had a 2021 kid committed fir 1 year named Deven Eastern

Gophers also had 2 brothers which one of them was 4stat QB for 2 years & they signed from Illinois.

That always ends well.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Allar is now warm to Notre Dame and Penn State. I have absolutely no inside info, but I feel he's starting to slip from our grasp.

For all the experts here, who's the backup plan if we indeed miss out on Allar? Dailey, Becht (warm to ISU) or some other prospect as of yet unknown?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron