The Good Wife

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Fantastic show, excellent episode last night. Can't wait to see what they do next.

I need to go back and watch the first season sometime!

That is all.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Yes, you do!

That show is the reason I have to avoid the "Walking Dead" thread until tomorrow (I'll watch it tonight). Love both...but Walking Dead is easier to watch after the fact.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Yes, you do!

That show is the reason I have to avoid the "Walking Dead" thread until tomorrow (I'll watch it tonight). Love both...but Walking Dead is easier to watch after the fact.

You know, I meant to watch when the show started, but the premise of cheating politician's downtrodden wife just seemed like it would go all wrong even though I love Julianna Margulies. I think we started watching midway two seasons ago - after Cary was already fired once, so I think I actually have two seasons to catch up on.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I haven't watched the show, but based on the title, I can't imagine it would be very interesting with all the vaccuuming, laundry doing, and sammich making.

:pwink:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
You know, I meant to watch when the show started, but the premise of cheating politician's downtrodden wife just seemed like it would go all wrong even though I love Julianna Margulies. I think we started watching midway two seasons ago - after Cary was already fired once, so I think I actually have two seasons to catch up on.

You'll get a much better idea of the weird relationship Cary & Alicia have if you watch the first season. They were competing for a partnership, and Diane & Will were always pitting them against each other. I'm kinda like you...I was a little queasy about the whole "good wifey" thing...but they have really done a good job of making Alicia believable without being pathetic.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron