The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Garza perfected his chicken wing hold and Woodbury perfected his cross handed jump ball hold under the tutelage of Francis. Of course, Fran denied any knowledge that either of these were happening.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Garza perfected his chicken wing hold and Woodbury perfected his cross handed jump ball hold under the tutelage of Francis. Of course, Fran denied any knowledge that either of these were happening.

Woodbury also had the eye gouge and butt board.

Too bad about Nunge, unlike Hawk fans, would not wish injuries on anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Here is what he said to Hwkfn23 on HR:

You have the platform to take care of it. Get rid of him if he’s really doing it. I know for damn sure I would have Twins all rolled up in lawsuits if he was doing this to me. If you want to end this apparent problem, deal with it. Just my .02$.”

Game, Set, and Match!!

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Here is what he said to Hwkfn23 on HR:

You have the platform to take care of it. Get rid of him if he’s really doing it. I know for damn sure I would have Twins all rolled up in lawsuits if he was doing this to me. If you want to end this apparent problem, deal with it. Just my .02$.”

Game, Set, and Match!!
That's the edited version too. The original one was even worse

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Too bad about Nunge....Kid has had a rough year..sucks. Garza will either need to play 40min (highly unlikely) or they put Keegan at the post which prob wont work well.

Iowa fans need to pray CJ fred stays healthy bc if he has to sit again they are in trouble...Depth would literally be Touissant, Patrick and Keegan...Keegan is solid but woudl be playing out of position now..Touissant is a turover trainwreck and Patrick is just flat out not good..