The Fran fade

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You know what seems eerily strange about Iowa's men's basketball and football teams.

1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach
2. Rosters are predominately white.
3. Both play second fiddle to Ohio State every year.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Hawkmi

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
@Hawkmi, what is dumb about this? Nothing here is a lie. I guess you just can’t accept the fact that it’s true, like most others.
giphy.gif

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Nice pic of yourself. Looks like you could stand to loose a few pounds. You still didn’t answer my question though.
Your assertion is meaningless and therefore dumb. Lets break it down.
1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach: Ohhh No! Somebody call CNN! Especially on Fran. Here's the thing, when a division 1 men's basketball player falls in love with a division 1 female basketball player. They tend to produce division 1 basketball players.
RiSAJPV.gif

2. Rosters are predominantly white.
Iowa has and always will recruit heavily in the state of Iowa. Would you like me to go into the demographics of said state.

17zi1.gif

CSB. I'll wait until Sunday to see if we can split the season series in Bball.

14d938e8172e70c6d2be01c1b084a413.gif

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach: Ohhh No! Somebody call CNN! Especially on Fran. Here's the thing, when a division 1 men's basketball player falls in love with a division 1 female basketball player. They tend to produce division 1 basketball players.
RiSAJPV.gif

Iowa has and always will recruit heavily in the state of Iowa. Would you like me to go into the demographics of said state.

17zi1.gif

Why didn't Fran produce Division 1 basketball players then?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
RiSAJPV.gif

17zi1.gif

LMAO at your assertions now. Stick with posting GIFs cause your answers are dumb.
Too bad KKKirk has to run a racist program and B1G basket refs are cheating motherf$ckers.
Thanks for the biology lesson on the Fran and Marge, too bad the boys got the recessive traits.

• Dumb
  • Love
Reactions: jmb and Hawkmi

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
LMAO at your assertions now. Stick with posting GIFs cause your answers are dumb.
Too bad KKKirk has to run a racist program and B1G basket refs are cheating motherf$ckers.
Thanks for the biology lesson on the Fran and Marge, too bad the boys got the recessive traits.
K

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
KSU with the biggest upset and biggest storyline from last nights games. Crazy they beat a top ten team

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
You know what seems eerily strange about Iowa's men's basketball and football teams.

1. Both have coaches
2. Rosters are predominately white.
giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: jmb

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It was great that the Illini lost, but I think MSU is a lot better than KSU.
MSU kicked the **** out of IL start to finish. When I clicked over to it, IL guys were barking at each other. I think MSU even had guys out.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
MSU kicked the **** out of IL start to finish. When I clicked over to it, IL guys were barking at each other. I think MSU even had guys out.

That game got really chippy. Ayo ripped the ball out of MSU's hands with less than five seconds and got a super cheap layup as time expired as MSU was just trying to run out the clock up 13. Got to try and pad his stats I guess.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That game got really chippy. Ayo ripped the ball out of MSU's hands with less than five seconds and got a super cheap layup as time expired as MSU was just trying to run out the clock up 13. Got to try and pad his stats I guess.
Ayo also got clocked in the head by a MSU guy that got booted.