The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'd start Keegan. He does need to become a better passer though.
That should come as the game slows down a bit and he gets more mature. I don't get the people that think Connor deserves the minutes he gets solely due to his passing ability. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad passer, he's good, but 3.2 apg isn't anything to really rant and rave about.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
That should come as the game slows down a bit and he gets more mature. I don't get the people that think Connor deserves the minutes he gets solely due to his passing ability. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad passer, he's good, but 3.2 apg isn't anything to really rant and rave about.
from this point on (assuming Fredrick is a GO) Garza, Wieskamp and Fredrick should all see at least 30 minutes unless in foul trouble. I don't care if Conner starts and finishes the game but I think Keegan should see more minutes overall. I have no idea what to do with the pg minutes at this point. flip a coin

Reactions: Statefan10

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
from this point on (assuming Fredrick is a GO) Garza, Wieskamp and Fredrick should all see at least 30 minutes unless in foul trouble. I don't care if Conner starts and finishes the game but I think Keegan should see more minutes overall. I have no idea what to do with the pg minutes at this point. flip a coin
I do. Play Ulis.

CyHawk1605

Jun 22, 2020
I still don't know why you think he is so good. I understand he was a high profile recruit for a coach like Fran (still can't believe he didn't end up at UIC) but what has he done to make you think he's good?
Silky smooth ball handler, plays good defense, is a better option than Bohannon, and my genius opinion matters.