The Fran fade

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
You can play dumb all you want, but you just need to open Hawkeye Report or any other Iowa fan message board out there.
So do you agree with them that it's an asterik year? I'll go on record and say its not. Of course somethings probably wouldn't of happened without a pandemic but if the games are played (fiesta bowl) then there's a winner to be crowned. Its 2 different arguments but i don't think asterisks can be applied for any accomplishment in 2020/21

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Just another guy that can go get a bucket whenever he wants.
I don't think that's the weakness imo but i get it. Sometimes you can have too many cooks in the kitchen. I like that there's a clear design to work the ball inside out. If you add another scorer Garza's shots and touches lessen. We have 1 great scorer and 3 good ones in the lineup. We desperately need Touisant to quit making mistakes offensively because he's the 1 guard we have defensively that can keep elite pgs out of the lane. Jordan's been great offensively lately but im worried when we play the best he's going to get shreeded defensively as he did vs Gonzaga and others.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I think a lot will depend how Iowa does in the B1G tournament in regards to seeding. All it takes is to have one bad game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron