The Fran fade

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
If cfball gets cancelled it won’t matter anyway.. No fball = no b-ball. ADs won’t have the $$ alone to pay for b-ball for most schools. Especially considering there won’t be fans in stands..

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
If cfball gets cancelled it won’t matter anyway.. No fball = no b-ball. ADs won’t have the $$ alone to pay for b-ball for most schools. Especially considering there won’t be fans in stands..
Yeah there’s no way fans will be in the stands for football or basketball this season

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I give basketball season about a 25% chance of even happening at all.

I think college campuses are going to just have severe outbreaks this fall when kids return.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Good for Luka. I hope for him (and all of us) somehow theres a season.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
I kinda got a giggle out of the “IM BACK”

well yeah, where else were you going to go?

Iowa will be good. Still don’t think they will finish top 3 in the Big Ten cus Fran.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I get both sides of it. He wasn't going to be a first round pick, and may not have been a 2nd round pick either. Europe will be there next year, so if he enjoys college then it makes sense to return.

On the other hand, there is no guarantee there will be a college season this year. Hopefully there is and he stays healthy.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get both sides of it. He wasn't going to be a first round pick, and may not have been a 2nd round pick either. Europe will be there next year, so if he enjoys college then it makes sense to return.

On the other hand, there is no guarantee there will be a college season this year. Hopefully there is and he stays healthy.
Yep

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

If there is no college basketball this season, and Garza misses an entire year of competition, does that hurt him at all??

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

In 100% seriousness I really hope that Patrick McCaffery isn’t one of them. The rest of the team is made up of healthy 20 year olds who will be fine. My concern rests with Patrick who obviously is at enhanced risk.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
If there is no college basketball this season, and Garza misses an entire year of competition, does that hurt him at all??
He was a fringe pick at best...Europe or Korea will always be there for him. His problem this year is that the draft will be flooded with undergrads if the NCAA calls it quits on the season.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
In 100% seriousness I really hope that Patrick McCaffery isn’t one of them. The rest of the team is made up of healthy 20 year olds who will be fine. My concern rests with Patrick who obviously is at enhanced risk.
Well put

kcbob79clone

I kinda got a giggle out of the “IM BACK”

well yeah, where else were you going to go?

Iowa will be good. Still don’t think they will finish top 3 in the Big Ten cus Fran.

Please, please, please have a season! Can't wait for the meltdown when their National Champ lose January & February games to finish 5th in the league. Early exit in NCAA will be the frosting on the meltdown cake.

Reactions: Cytown12

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron