The Fran fade

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
And Tyler Cook isn’t a POY.

thing that’s kinda odd is he’s having a Q&A after.. Seems little odd answering ?’s on why he’s not ready for nba etc..

Neither is Garza

Answering questions how he decided he wants to come back and win a national championship and how great they'll be lol

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
That could be taken either way, though does feel ominous. I'd guess the team is aware of Luka's choice.

The plan, as of earlier this week, was for Luka to meet with the team to let him know his decision before he announces it.

Not sure if that was occurring this morning or sometime yesterday.

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
Connor's tweet likely means one of two things. Either as of last night he (and presumably his dad) didn't know Luka's decision and it was a preemptive attempt to get the fan base to handle it regardless of outcome or Luka has informed the team he is going pro and Connor is trying to calm the waters. I can't see where he would make that tweet if the team knew he had decided to come back.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Does anyone care about this decision outside the state of Iowa?

A kid deciding whether or not he's going to come back for his senior year, or go to Europe. Yawn.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Does anyone care about this decision outside the state of Iowa?

A kid deciding whether or not he's going to come back for his senior year, or go to Europe. Yawn.

Yep. National media that don't know much about Fran when they have expectations will say "legit Final 4 contender" if he comes back

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"Still think he comes back but Frank has been pushing hard in the last week to take the overseas money to fund his new training business he's trying to put together. Luka doesn't want to go overseas but nobody knows for sure either way."

- main source

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Someone show me a big money overseas offer.

I have said this a few times but since Garza has a parent from overseas he can play Eurobasket and not count against the American players limit. Makes him a very valuable commodity over there.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Frank tried to negotiate their deal to only take 40% to manage him instead of 50% but it wasn't enough

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron