The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Any road conference win is good, so good for IA on that one. Minny melted and Iowa didnt.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Man, sometimes when Luka spots up for a 3 you just know it's going in. He definitely can make those.
I don't get why teams don't play close when he goes up to the 3-point line and switch screens..Make him drive.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
I miss the good ol' days of basketball where the team that actually was the most talented, won...the team that could shoot the best had the distinct advantage. If it wasn't for today's version of basketball, where being thugs on the court, pushing and shoving, elbowing, etc keeps less talented teams in the game.....we would have seen our ISU women beat TCU and Minnesota beat the one-trick thug pony Hokeyes win, sigh.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't get why teams don't play close when he goes up to the 3-point line and switch screens..Make him drive.
Shooting 39% from 3 at that size would make me want to have my guys aware of it, that's for sure.

• Winner
Reactions: s_ford

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I miss the good ol' days of basketball where the team that actually was the most talented, won...the team that could shoot the best had the distinct advantage. If it wasn't for today's version of basketball, where being thugs on the court, pushing and shoving, elbowing, etc keeps less talented teams in the game.....we would have seen our ISU women beat TCU and Minnesota beat the one-trick thug pony Hokeyes win, sigh.
Have you watched Minnesota this year? They are not a good team.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Without him Iowa would be lucky to have 10 wins. Wieskamp 1/7 with 2 points today. Awful.

I like Wieskamp.....but I always marvel at the NBA talk with him......he will not play in the NBA. Really nice college player and I wish Iowa State would get more dedicated kids like him. If I was a Maoist Chinese party official, I would be really, really displeased with one of my owners drafting him. He'll make some money playing in Europe or wherever and it will be all good.....but not in what is the NBA.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
How many points did this star player have today??
giphy.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: isu81

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Great win by Iowa in a tough venue. Fran shutting up the haters. Another All American performance from Garza hitting clutch shots despite getting dicked by zebras all game.
Figured I would do a quick Google look at this. Pitino appears to be 33-28 at the Barn against B1G opponents. That doesnt scream tough to me.

• Informative
Reactions: CyTwins and BCClone

Mick Mars

Mar 19, 2017
They've been kicked out of more than one game?
Just because you weren’t tossed doesn’t mean your behavior was acceptable- especially in a visible position such as they are. Ask around about their reputation at AAU/IC West games- plenty of people know.