The Fran fade

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Why would I put you on ignore? Your attempts at explaining your contradictory statements are hilarious!
You are a real peach. I will let you get back to supporting all of the feeble excuses why they have been **** dragging us for 5+ years.

• Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
You are a real peach. I will let you get back to supporting all of the feeble excuses why they have been **** dragging us for 5+ years.
I don't partake in that conversation. I just don't ***** about others doing it.

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
It's the ISR forum. That's the whole point of the forum. If people talking sh!t about Iowa bothers you, you can always opt out of the ISR.
Thank for the feedback. It has literally nothing to do with **** talking. It has everything to do with the stupid "super bowl" excuses etc. Iowa is simply beating us...handily in all sports. Making excuses is weak.
Why would I put you on ignore? Your attempts at explaining your contradictory statements are hilarious!
I don't partake in that conversation. I just don't ***** about others doing it.
You just ***** and whine about other things. Got it. Have a great day.
This thread right now...
sdQLkp.gif

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I have to bring this up because I haven't seen it addressed...why didn't Joe Wieskamp come back to Iowa? He is floundering on an NBA bench right now, back and forth to the G League. He really didn't think he could use another prove-it year? He would've been "the guy" on this Iowa team too. Did he really hate playing for Fran that much?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have to bring this up because I haven't seen it addressed...why didn't Joe Wieskamp come back to Iowa? He is floundering on an NBA bench right now, back and forth to the G League. He really didn't think he could use another prove-it year? He would've been "the guy" on this Iowa team too. Did he really hate playing for Fran that much?
Joe has the physical tools I've just wondered if he has the killer instinct.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron