The Fran fade

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Both will come back. Wieskamp has regressed from last year and Garza doesn't really have a place in the league

I agree.
And I predict we will lose again this Dec - probably by double-digs, thus widening McFrans lead over Prohm; securing a winning record against us for his punk kid and giving JorBo a 4-1 record against us, which will make me puke my guts out. This is what I call the real "fade" of our program vs McFran.

• Agree
Reactions: TRYHARDER

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Twins used to be mildly amusing at times, but he took the off-ramp to Patheticville a long time ago.
I do not get what he thinks is cool or funny about banging on CJ for the ankle injury. I absolutely know we have zero idea of the true nature of the injury. Look at Campbell dude holds details relating to injuries very tight.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I agree.
And I predict we will lose again this Dec - probably by double-digs, thus widening McFrans lead over Prohm; securing a winning record against us for his punk kid and giving JorBo a 4-1 record against us, which will make me puke my guts out. This is what I call the real "fade" of our program vs McFran.

I think Prohm only owns Chris Beard by two games in his career now so it might not be long before Beard is a better coach than Steve

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I do not get what he thinks is cool or funny about banging on CJ for the ankle injury. I absolutely know we have zero idea of the true nature of the injury. Look at Campbell dude holds details relating to injuries very tight.

We don't know if we have any fast healers and tough guys on our football team though

• Disagree
Reactions: jmb

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We don't know if we have any fast healers and tough guys on our football team though
I am sure you have a point but we are discussing basketball. Dial in.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Games like tonight's game are what college kids live to play for. I'm sure he'll play if he thinks he can go and the coaches/trainers will let him. Similar to a Cyclone player wanting to play at Phog Allen. You only get so many chances.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Iowa athletics is all he has in life. He once claimed Kirk Ferentz is racist.

Sad stuff, hope he can turn it around some day.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I think Prohm only owns Chris Beard by two games in his career now so it might not be long before Beard is a better coach than Steve
Yeah, I agree with you, winning multiple times vs Prohm means they are better coaches in head-to-head battles.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
regressed is a stretch but he is wildly inconsistent.

I'd agree with this. I've only watched a handful of their games but it seems that he's really a focal point of other teams defense especially when Frederick is out. Last year he was maybe like the fourth or fifth option on that team behind Cook, Bohannon, Garza, and Moss.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Games like tonight's game are what college kids live to play for. I'm sure he'll play if he thinks he can go and the coaches/trainers will let him. Similar to a Cyclone player wanting to play at Phog Allen. You only get so many chances.

Put me in the category that expects him to play tonight too

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Lol you brought up our football coach not me
You are being intentionally obtuse. I gave an example of another coach that maybe you would not dismiss But continue on being a jackass.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Iowa athletics is all he has in life. He once claimed Kirk Ferentz is racist.

Sad stuff, hope he can turn it around some day.

I just love how he pretends he doesn't watch Iowa. I don't believe for a second he will be in Ames tonight. He'll be glued in front of ESPN 2 in a Michigan State jersey poking holes in his Fran voodoo doll.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I just love how he pretends he doesn't watch Iowa. I don't believe for a second he will be in Ames tonight. He'll be glued in front of ESPN 2 in a Michigan State jersey poking holes in his Fran voodoo doll.

I'll be in Ames in my season tickets. Not sure why I'm going but I'm going. I'll be at WVU too. You can have a mod check my IP address like they had to do when I was at the Oklahoma football game in Norman