The Fran fade

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
You know what seems eerily strange about Iowa's men's basketball and football teams.

1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach
2. Rosters are predominately white.
3. Both play second fiddle to Ohio State every year.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: Hawkmi

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Nice pic of yourself. Looks like you could stand to loose a few pounds. You still didn’t answer my question though.
Your assertion is meaningless and therefore dumb. Lets break it down.
1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach: Ohhh No! Somebody call CNN! Especially on Fran. Here's the thing, when a division 1 men's basketball player falls in love with a division 1 female basketball player. They tend to produce division 1 basketball players.

2. Rosters are predominantly white.
Iowa has and always will recruit heavily in the state of Iowa. Would you like me to go into the demographics of said state.

CSB. I'll wait until Sunday to see if we can split the season series in Bball.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
1. Both have coaches who have family members as players or as a coach: Ohhh No! Somebody call CNN! Especially on Fran. Here's the thing, when a division 1 men's basketball player falls in love with a division 1 female basketball player. They tend to produce division 1 basketball players.

Iowa has and always will recruit heavily in the state of Iowa. Would you like me to go into the demographics of said state.

Why didn't Fran produce Division 1 basketball players then?

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

LMAO at your assertions now. Stick with posting GIFs cause your answers are dumb.
Too bad KKKirk has to run a racist program and B1G basket refs are cheating motherf$ckers.
Thanks for the biology lesson on the Fran and Marge, too bad the boys got the recessive traits.

• Dumb
  • Love
Reactions: jmb and Hawkmi

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
LMAO at your assertions now. Stick with posting GIFs cause your answers are dumb.
Too bad KKKirk has to run a racist program and B1G basket refs are cheating motherf$ckers.
Thanks for the biology lesson on the Fran and Marge, too bad the boys got the recessive traits.
K

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
KSU with the biggest upset and biggest storyline from last nights games. Crazy they beat a top ten team