The Fran fade

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Historically easy? That's ridiculous you could argue 5 was an overseed but Richmond as a 12 and providence as a 4 in Buffalo was no easy draw.

If we're being honest it was pretty ballsy of the committee putting together a spiders vs spiders matchup in the first round.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Excited to see how the Hawks fare tomorrow night against a real opponent. Seton Hall, coached by last years NCAA Tournament darling, Shaheen Halloway. I think he brought some of those St Peters players with him to South Orange.

Randy Bobandy

Sep 3, 2019
Excited to see how the Hawks fare tomorrow night against a real opponent. Seton Hall, coached by last years NCAA Tournament darling, Shaheen Halloway. I think he brought some of those St Peters players with him to South Orange.

Iowa will probably blow them out.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Does Seton Hall play tough D? Iowa doesn't seem to handle that well. Just look at the a@@ whoopin they took in Hilton last year. Then there was the Richmond game...LOL!!!!!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Does Seton Hall play tough D? Iowa doesn't seem to handle that well. Just look at the a@@ whoopin they took in Hilton last year. Then there was the Richmond game...LOL!!!!!
Don't have a clue about them. But they are 2-0 with a couple of cupcake wins.

They lost their coach from last year to Maryland, so I'm assuming starting from scratch with Shaheen. Rebuilding year, for sure, but they are usually competitive. Good program traditionally, with decent history. No @Randy Bobandy I don't think the Hawks blow them out. It should be a close game, within 10 either way.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
That explains more, just heard mental break and since I don’t social media, was hoping someone knew better.
He was pretty clear in his tweet that he has anxiety issues that have become debilitating; also wanted to be clear that it was in no way related to his past battle with cancer. He said 2 games, 4 games, the season...he doesn't know how long he is stepping back.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He was pretty clear in his tweet that he has anxiety issues that have become debilitating; also wanted to be clear that it was in no way related to his past battle with cancer. He said 2 games, 4 games, the season...he doesn't know how long he is stepping back.
Thanks for the info. Health comes first, the rest is way behind that.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It's a crappy disorder that can be pretty debilitating and sometimes it's hard to pinpoint what brings it on. Pretty good book on it if anybody is interested:

https://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Disease-Hope-Millions-Suffer/dp/0553272454
Guy who was best man in my wedding has been in it hard for pushing 4 years now. I know it is awful for him and has worn out a lot of friends/family along the way. There were days when I would get 90+ texts from him and several phone calls. Things had cooled out now, but about 2 months ago his company shut down and he just found a job to start in under two weeks, it started to amp the texts and calls back up. Figure in about a month he should start getting a flow to the job and the amount of contacts will lighten.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Suck it..sukeyes
....you play in an average conference....jus 1 ranked team....terrible.
Fran, just continues to mis manage the roster....terrible coach....hope he stays at sukeyeville forever....

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron