The Fran fade

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
Dude he literally got offered spots by Clemson, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Georgia. He had a bad year last year, but he was solid his first two years.

If he does what he did last year both years at Iowa State, you can say you were right. Right now you’re simply wasting your Saturday crying on an Iowa State message board.

I understand why you are mad. Kalscheur is probably the best player on the ISU roster right now.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Two seasons he was starting on some pretty bad teams. Look at his shooting percentages from year to year. They aren't going the right direction.
Lol his freshman year he went off in the first round of the ncaa tournament game again Louisville

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I understand why you are mad. Kalscheur is probably the best player on the ISU roster right now.
I’m not mad lol. I’m happy he chose Iowa state. I think he’s going to be a nice player. And no I don’t think he’s going to be our best player.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Well that one game 2 full years ago he was great! Is that really your argument?
Lol so wait I can’t dispute your claim that he wasn’t on a bunch of bad teams for Minnesota?

Edit: I see you said two bad Minnesota teams. My dispute to that would be that he played well for two straight years. Last year he didn’t play well though and obviously no Iowa State fan would want him to replicate last year’s #’s. If we’re going to play that game though, Iowa’s in a whole lot of trouble considering who they bring back and how they contributed last year. I’d be worrying about my own team right about now and not scouring my rival’s website lol

Last edited:

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
Lol so wait I can’t dispute your claim that he wasn’t on a bunch of bad teams for Minnesota?

The last 2 seasons he was. I never said all the teams he was on at Minnesota were bad. If ISU can surround him with guys like Jordan Murphy and Amir Coffey then he might be able to replicate his freshman numbers.

Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The last 2 seasons he was. I never said all the teams he was on at Minnesota were bad. If ISU can surround him with guys like Jordan Murphy and Amir Coffey then he might be able to replicate his freshman numbers.
I’ll gladly take his sophomore year #’s.

Expert

Mar 4, 2021

Edit: I see you said two bad Minnesota teams. My dispute to that would be that he played well for two straight years. Last year he didn’t play well though and obviously no Iowa State fan would want him to replicate last year’s #’s. If we’re going to play that game though, Iowa’s in a whole lot of trouble considering who they bring back and how they contributed last year. I’d be worrying about my own team right about now and not scouring my rival’s website lol

Will me being on an Iowa board right now help Fran bring in guys? What a dumb comment at the end, LOL.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Will me being on an Iowa board right now help Fran bring in guys? What a dumb comment at the end, LOL.
If it makes you feel warm inside on your rivals website talking down every move Iowa state makes, more power to ya buddy. Have a nice Saturday.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: cyputz and Expert

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Iowa has some holes to fill, less than ISU, but still some. I wouldn't be pumping sunshine if Gabe Kalscheur was filling one of those holes.
I mean I’m not expecting him to come in and score 15 a game. He’s a leader, plays good defense, and he has 2 years left. Hopefully he can come in and bump his shooting percentages back up and be a nice piece to turning this basketball program around.

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
I mean I’m not expecting him to come in and score 15 a game. He’s a leader, plays good defense, and he has 2 years left. Hopefully he can come in and bump his shooting percentages back up and be a nice piece to turning this basketball program around.

This brings up a good question. I wonder how many guys that have played 4 full years are going to use the extra year going forward. It will impact the next few seasons for sure.