The Fran fade

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I haven't watched but apparently Chad asked them both about officials and they didn't hold back

WOW - Will be REALLY interesting what the Big 10 does here - when basically two players are openly questioning and being critical of an official and officiating in general - they will have to do something. I am guessing they will get some sort of public reprimand but will want to see what happens. Also will be interesting if the officials join ranks to support the official in question (I do not know who they were referring to).

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I believe almost this exact same thing happened last season except it was JW who was crying about the refs..

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

This article is last year and is about how CJ and JW were being guarded and has quotes from Fran and JW.

He's a walking hissy fit unless they're winning.

Real class is treating people with respect when nothing is going right.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

This article is last year and is about how CJ and JW were being guarded and has quotes from Fran and JW.

Fran is such a douche. He complains about hand checking, but yet it is ok for Garza to hook people to fend them off. Gee Fran, remember the “meat grinder”.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Could you imagine Fran apologizing to anyone?
Not unless he says something like:
"I'm sorry you're a low-life know-it-all and I'll make sure I never question your superior basketball knowledge again during a post game pesser...now go piss off."

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe it is just the nature of being a Hawkeye. Making race the thing...wow.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Spoiled, entitled little b!tches running their mouth about not getting what they want? That seems odd from them..

Entitled, immature, and confident they are above the rules. (and if anyone dares to write one of them a parking ticket, let the whining commence)

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol no. They're 10th in the NET rankings right now

Have you seen their upcoming schedule? They are having a real problem winning close games and that is what it is going to take. Can't make the key free throws, can't get the key rebound etc...