The Expanse on Amazon

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
"I am that guy" ;)

Was waiting for that. You go, Amos.

No way, I am definitely That Guy. Man you knew it was coming and a great line. Then I had to come here to see it get cancelled. Frelling idiots are the only people in charge.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
This show is amazing. And so are the books, just finished the latest. We need another network to pick this up! Hopefully Netflix or Amazon.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
No way, I am definitely That Guy. Man you knew it was coming and a great line. Then I had to come here to see it get cancelled. Frelling idiots are the only people in charge.

Hopefully gets picked up by someone streaming but it's not going to be cheap. Starting to get attached to some of the characters. Bobbie has gone from annoying Marine grunt to one of my favs. Same with Amos.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Watching the reruns of Stargate Universe (heck I'm forgetting the name while watching the show). Man they invented the slow roll, and not in a good way.
Yep...22 episodes seemed to take 2 seasons...honestly disappointed that they cancelled it as they had many ways to take the show...but simply sailed the ship off into the "sunset."

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Hopefully gets picked up by someone streaming but it's not going to be cheap. Starting to get attached to some of the characters. Bobbie has gone from annoying Marine grunt to one of my favs. Same with Amos.
Totally agree. They just need to get the broadcast rights figured out to get the show going again. Season 3 has been a blast so far...moving along with a sprinter's pace.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
They still haven't signed or made it official, but sounds promising.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I am optimistic. Netflix did a good job with Altered Carbon. So, the streaming companies can get it done with sci-fi.

I'm assuming the same production company will continue to make the show, so hopefully the budget and effects will remain the same. I guess we could hope for a boost, but the show looks so amazing right now that I don't know how it could be much better. Just great visuals and atmosphere - love watching the "near future" space opera and how they deal with space realistically.

Also, if you haven't read the books yet, I highly recommend them too.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So did the episode this week end with the racer dude going splat? Was having some trouble with streaming it on demand via Comcast and it kinda cut out at that scene end.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
So did the episode this week end with the racer dude going splat? Was having some trouble with streaming it on demand via Comcast and it kinda cut out at that scene end.

Not exactly. After that happened, a certain character from the past made a reappearance....

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron