Misc: The Challenge USA on CBS

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This season is going to be good. This show could end up over taking Survivor.

The challenges are better than Survivor , the changes they put in every season are better than Survivor adding 10 new advantages to find every season.

Also, TJ Lavin is just a better host now compared to Jeff. I would say Jeff was 1000 times better 5 years ago.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I still watch the Challenge every season besides the recent streaming ones. This will be interesting. I only really know the BB players but will be good to see some fresh faces.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
This season is going to be good. This show could end up over taking Survivor.

The challenges are better than Survivor , the changes they put in every season are better than Survivor adding 10 new advantages to find every season.

Also, TJ Lavin is just a better host now compared to Jeff. I would say Jeff was 1000 times better 5 years ago.
We watched tonight and thought none of it was original. At all. All old contestants from various CBS owned shows doing very very similar type contests from all the other Challenges. We'll still watch it though haha

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
I will still watch and enjoy this spin off, but I can’t wait for the original Challenge, which sounds like it’s in production now, and the new season is coming soon.

Reactions: nwiacyclonefant

Help Support Us

Become a patron