The Blacklist

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Yeah, I was confused too. I thought she was Lizzys mom. I figured he dreamed about how she walked into the ocean in real life and he just fantasizes about saving her. Who knows, I was distracted through most of it.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
I was a little confused about that one as well. Red is in, what i believe, is an Opium Den in china town. So, his head probably isn't right anyway. He sees a woman who knows him very well. Yet Red asks her name. Clearly, he knows.

So, I believe this is his wife. But she mentions you had a choice between me and Rashtova...which is Lizzie's Mom's name. The assumed to be wife says "you choose wisely".

Am I following this right? That was really strange episode.

That was Lizzie's mother. Red had to choose to save her or Lizzie as a child. He saved Lizzie, which allowed the mother to live on through Lizzie.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Gotta pretty much assume from that episode that Red was Lizzie's father.

Still don't understand how Lizzie's mere existence could be so important to world powers. She must be a'defendant of Anastasia.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
Gotta pretty much assume from that episode that Red was Lizzie's father.

Still don't understand how Lizzie's mere existence could be so important to world powers. She must be a'defendant of Anastasia.

Wouldn't be because if you have her you control Red? It is obvious she was the one thing he cared about. If you could kidnap her, then you control him. Or maybe if you kill her you render him useless.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
She is, but ever since her character on Nip/Tuck she freaks me out.

Ha ha its what I think of every time I see her too

Please...

tumblr_nkjm0bfwWX1tj9j4ko1_500.gif

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Finally caught up. Am I missing on something at the end of last episode?

Spoilers I guess if you haven't seen it

So they go through all this trouble to steal this dudes money, the dude hangs up on him saying lol I don't care, so Red bullies the Presidential candidate in hopes of smoking this guy out. Why would this guy come out of hiding to go to a congregational hearing if he's such a bad dude with secret money everywhere? If the government can go find him with a simple court ordered subpoena, why don't they just go straight after him.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Goddamn Famke Janssen is beautiful.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/the-bla...series-cruel-intentions-nbc-title-1201755724/

I'm wondering if they are going to kill of Red next episode, and then just start a new "series".

Considering the story revolved around Liz and she's dead, I could see them trying to pull something of by calling it a "season finally" rather than a "series finally".

edit: Which I wouldn't be opposed to, have the show in this format/characters go out on top before it gets stale, and move on with Famke and then probably Tom as well.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Season Finale tonight, will be interesting to see how they try to "tidy" it all up.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron