The Big 12 AD meeting Thursday night

Big Daddy Kang

Mar 20, 2021
And for what? For a little bit of money. There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don't you know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it. - Marge Gunderson

• Winner
Reactions: 2020cy and Gonzo

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Not only dysfunctional and insidious but sophomoric in how their personal relationships must have been. It would be like me and @bannedman being in the boardroom together.

Business-to-business relationships are really about people as much as anything else. And those relationships, yes, they must have been toxic. Thus, I can't imagine why smart people in the room - your AD, ours - did not sense what was going down at some point. Unbelievable.
Are you coming onto me

• Eggplant
Reactions: Cyched

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not only dysfunctional and insidious but sophomoric in how their personal relationships must have been. It would be like me and @bannedman being in the boardroom together.

Business-to-business relationships are really about people as much as anything else. And those relationships, yes, they must have been toxic. Thus, I can't imagine why smart people in the room - your AD, ours - did not sense what was going down at some point. Unbelievable.
If we land in the big ten, that tells you that our AD may have known something was coming and realized we would fall up.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
TV ratings last season sans Texas and OU games ...

E7Ab_U1XMAMxDhz
The only column that seems to make any difference is the "NET" column. If the game was on the 4 broadcast networks it got ratings. Next were popular cable available networks. Fading into ESPN2, ESPNU and FS1.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
The only column that seems to make any difference is the "NET" column. If the game was on the 4 broadcast networks it got ratings. Next were popular cable available networks. Fading into ESPN2, ESPNU and FS1.

Looks like ISU was good inventory for Fox last season.