The Athletic: Preseason 130

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL

whitehispanicfrog

Oct 23, 2017
Fort Worth
Probably a fair spot for the Horned Frogs.

We have two solid RBs, a much improved Oline, a solid Dline and the rest of the defense is salty.

Our QB situation is the biggest question mark.

K-State transfer Delton is the most experienced, but we have a true freshman out of Council Bluffs Max Duggan who was the #3 ranked dual-threat QB and 2018 Iowa Gatorade player of the year who's competing for playing time. The last true freshman at TCU who started the first game of the season was Andy Dalton. I think that's gonna decide how the season plays out in Fort Worth.

whitehispanicfrog

Oct 23, 2017
Fort Worth
I'm excited to see how the Cyclone season plays out.

Tough to replace Montgomery and Butler but I'm sure Matt Campbell has a plan, he's a hell of a coach, I'm a big fan.

Y'all's defense may be the best in the league. And the Oline is stacked with seniors.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm excited to see how the Cyclone season plays out.

Tough to replace Montgomery and Butler but I'm sure Matt Campbell has a plan, he's a hell of a coach, I'm a big fanb

Y'all's defense may be the best in the league. And the Oline is stacked with seniors.
Tough for any team to replace high level guys like that. But since Campbell has been here he's busted his a** on the recruiting trail. Two 4-star freshman and a couple experienced guys for the RB's and an abundance of talent at the WR position that have been behind guys like Lazard and Butler. However, as Coach Campbell said, the in game production has to come with the talent.

• Agree
Reactions: whitehispanicfrog