That Guy

4Cyclones

Sep 10, 2009
Ankeny
Great Thread. Glad to hear others have same thoughts. In no particular order:

Slow drivers.
Fat a$$ people that camp at CiCi's / Pizza ranch(all you can eat buffets) (probably half of problem)
Out of towners: please act like you have driven before, a corner is a corner regaurdless of what town you are in.
Checks should be outlawed.
Parents that bring their child to half of teams practices, and then B*^$# because their kid doesn't start or play full time. Then later ask how kid could improve and get involved in AAU/USSSA club teams like coaches kid. Same parent that cheers for kid at scrimmage like it is world nat'l championship.....here's a tip.... practice.

Man, I hope my neighbors don't think I am snowflake guy....I just dont like driving on ice packed rutts untill mid-April

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
My current "That guy" is the guy across the street who starts his truck in the morning to warm it up. It runs from 5:00-5:30am every morning. I currently live in the south and over night temp has not been below 50 degrees.

Just saunter across the street, drive it away down the street, and tell them that you saw some Aggie jackets running around his house till they took off.
:smile:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
My biggest would be FAT People w/ Handicap Tags. I don't care if you can barely walk due to being fat you shouldn't get one. If your disease or handicap is caused from being fat you shouldnt get one. Im tired of going to a mall ect and seeing 50 handicap spots, it's redic. Our country is so fat that we need special places for them to park and then have electric carts so they dont have to walk their fatness around where they are going.

That and outa county plates driving 2mph in a parking garage. Just go to 5th floor and park.

Add the convoy of wheeled motorized handicap carts at Wal Mart. i have seen one family driving three of them at one visit.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Man, I hope my neighbors don't think I am snowflake guy....I just dont like driving on ice packed rutts untill mid-April

Got a tip for you. use one of these. The straight variety work great at scrapping tire packed ice.
29279513-149x149-0-0_True_Temper_1859900_FG_EAGLE_GARDEN_HOE.jpg

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I'm gunna go with "that guy" who sees you waiting for a parking spot and then swoops in and steals it because the driver of the parked car backed out the wrong way.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I'm gunna go with "that guy" who sees you waiting for a parking spot and then swoops in and steals it because the driver of the parked car backed out the wrong way.

Id say 75% of the time that person ends up having a hawk plate.

Along similar lines, that guy that drives an extra long truck and doesnt pull it as far as possible into a parking spot, leaving his back end sticking halfway into the row.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
"That Guy" who takes a giant dump in a public bathroom and it stinks so bad you want to vomit in your mouth.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
This might have been already mentioned, but the guy who pulls out in front of you causing you to slow down, and then the guy turns a block or two down causing you to slow down even more.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
The double-wide load in the seat next to you on a long flight. Had a couple of those this year. The most recent needed a seat belt extender and there was no way they would fit with the arm rest down so they overlapped into my seat while I leaned into the aisle. And, like all flights these days it was 100% plus booked so no chance for me to move.

:arghh:

So, a punch in the junk to that fat celebrity ****** that is making trouble for Southwest when they tried to make him take two seats rather than sitting on a fellow passenger.
This would suck and good for Southwest.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
"That Guy" who takes a giant dump in a public bathroom and it stinks so bad you want to vomit in your mouth.

From South Park:

Butters: Whoever is in there dropping bombs, how about a courtesy flush?

Cartman: Screw you, Butters.

But I agree with you. People who don't courtesy flush should be on this list.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

So, a punch in the junk to that fat celebrity ****** that is making trouble for Southwest when they tried to make him take two seats rather than sitting on a fellow passenger.

Except he did fit in one seat, with the armrests down. He usually buys 2 seats because he likes the extra space (who doesnt), and has the money to afford it. They didnt have extra seats on that plane, so he took one and fit fine.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Anyone who is on The Tool Academy.

This made me laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPB908xhGT0"]YouTube- Teary Tool Angelo Tool Academy 3[/ame]

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Parents who sing there 10 year old daughter up for little league baseball and they have never showed them how to catch a ball or hit a ball. The girl has absolutely no idea what is going on. Yet there are 9 and 10 year olds throwing heaters at them.

Protect your child people. Maybe sports with hard *** baseballs flying at there head is not a good idea if your child can't catch.

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
That guy that thinks his car is really special and uses 2 spots.

4223153950_4a1f2cf7a6.jpg

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
The double-wide load in the seat next to you on a long flight. Had a couple of those this year. The most recent needed a seat belt extender and there was no way they would fit with the arm rest down so they overlapped into my seat while I leaned into the aisle. And, like all flights these days it was 100% plus booked so no chance for me to move.

:arghh:

Except he did fit in one seat, with the armrests down. He usually buys 2 seats because he likes the extra space (who doesnt), and has the money to afford it. They didnt have extra seats on that plane, so he took one and fit fine.

Beat me to it. Kevin Smith is getting a bad rap for this from people that don't know the whole story. The airline ****ed up and apologized. BTW - he is getting close to needing two seats though. Needs to lay off the weed/munchies pattern.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Just so you know, people have done studies proving that when everyone merges early you just cause a bigger traffic jam. The jam is caused by not having enough capacity on the roadway for all the cars. Basically, by everyone moving over before the lane ends you are lowering the capacity of the roadway even more, thus, worsening the traffic jam.

I have started seeing some signs (I think in Missouri) that said something to the effect of don't merge until the lane ends.

Having said that, I do hate it when someone flys by, cuts you off, and then slams on the brakes to avoid hitting the person in front of you.

Back to merging....

Hate "that guy" that doesn't know the rules of merging in packed parking lots leaving sporting events/movies/concerts etc. etc. It's every other car.....things move much faster if everyone does it. But there is always that guy that tailgates the car in front of him not letting anyone in and it just bottle necks everything up. Leaving Hilton I see this all the time and it drives me nuts. When people are doing every other car you see the line move slowly but surely but when people don't...everyone just sits there.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Got a tip for you. use one of these. The straight variety work great at scrapping tire packed ice.
29279513-149x149-0-0_True_Temper_1859900_FG_EAGLE_GARDEN_HOE.jpg

Yes, but if you remove the snow *before* packing it down it's a lot easier. For the record, I just don't shovel at all. I have no problem driving on the packed snow.