That Breece Hall Guy

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
similar power to Harris at Alabama but more explosive with better top end speed. Easy choice for the Doak Walker award.
Harris will win, even with a lower total yards and yards per carry. He has more td's and is one the #1 team in the country

Reactions: jctisu

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
And Mike Rose may need to consider the NFL draft. He looks to be as close to a complete defensive player--Matt Blair quality--that I can remember at ISU.
That's saying a lot. I can't say I disagree! Matt Blair was on a different level though.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cyputz

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
It's such an odd development that the RB position has become so commoditized in the NFL. Only kickers and punters earn less money in the NFL on average. I hope Breece can buck the odds a bit and have a long-ish and lucrative run in the NFL.
Don't forget the long snappers. They are people too!

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Hall>>>>Montgomery
Hard to say - this OL is light-years beyond any that Montgomery ran behind. Poor David got stuck in a similar situation with the Bears. But people recognize his talent.

ETA no doubt being able to point to Montgomery, Hall and Kareem Hunt as NFL RBs will help build a pipeline of talented backs wanting to play at ISU.

Reactions: beentherebefore

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Hard to say - this OL is light-years beyond any that Montgomery ran behind. Poor David got stuck in a similar situation with the Bears. But people recognize his talent.

ETA no doubt being able to point to Montgomery, Hall and Kareem Hunt as NFL RBs will help build a pipeline of talented backs wanting to play at ISU.
If we win out and Hall gets the accolades they will be flocking to us.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron