That Breece Hall Guy

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Inadvertently, I woke up at 5AM, and just had to watch the cyclones.com highlights again. A couple of times.

I think that Breece’s second touchdown run, where he cuts inside and dashes past the last defender, is pretty much as impressive and mesmerizing as the tiptoe along the sideline.

Dang, that Breece Hall guy can play some football, can’t he?

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
With his RB bias, Reggie Bush advocated for the guy last week (for Heisman consideration).

"It's time we give some love to Breece Hall because he's been one of the most consistent, dominant players in all of college football," Bush said. "Especially in the Big 12, Iowa State is ranked No. 1 in the Big 12 right now because of this guy — 6-foot-1, 215 pounds. He's shifty. He's careful, he's shiftier than you think and he's faster than you think. I love his game. I love what he brings to the table."

Link: https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...owa-State-running-back-Reggie-Bush-154740937/

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
**** the Heisman.

He is going to win on a draft day and he is going to carry ISU mantle very well in the NFL.

Ditto for Mike Rose
And Mike Rose may need to consider the NFL draft. He looks to be as close to a complete defensive player--Matt Blair quality--that I can remember at ISU.

Reactions: t-noah

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I still think he will continue to improve as he grows and matures. I don’t know how else to put it, he still looks a little raw out there. Guys that have his high end ability usually do.
Like a high school bball player that grew 6” overnight and needs to fill out.
Breece will be running linebackers over when that day comes, you know, more than he already does

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
tenor.gif

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
He's as good an NFL prospect as ISU has ever had at any position. He's the RB you'd build if you were building a prototype. He's big, fast, can catch, block and makes it all look easy.

Reactions: Peter

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
There will be a lot of top players that will leave for the NFL draft, it is a very good possibility he's a pre-season Heisman favorite next year.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TedKumsher

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
With his RB bias, Reggie Bush advocated for the guy last week (for Heisman consideration).

"It's time we give some love to Breece Hall because he's been one of the most consistent, dominant players in all of college football," Bush said. "Especially in the Big 12, Iowa State is ranked No. 1 in the Big 12 right now because of this guy — 6-foot-1, 215 pounds. He's shifty. He's careful, he's shiftier than you think and he's faster than you think. I love his game. I love what he brings to the table."

Link: https://247sports.com/Article/Colle...owa-State-running-back-Reggie-Bush-154740937/
High praise from one of the best players I have ever seen play in person!

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
It's such an odd development that the RB position has become so commoditized in the NFL. Only kickers and punters earn less money in the NFL on average. I hope Breece can buck the odds a bit and have a long-ish and lucrative run in the NFL.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah and Snydes