NFL: Thanksgiving Day Football Games

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Bears vs Lions kicking it off today. Lions actually feel like they have a chance to get a win this year. Let's see how they blow it.

But the Motown National Anthem was pretty cool.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Bears vs Lions kicking it off today. Lions actually feel like they have a chance to get a win this year. Let's see how they blow it.

But the Motown National Anthem was pretty cool.
Well at least we don't have to watch Ndamukong Suh show how thankful he is that he can kick somebody in the face.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
So Nagy came out and said that the rumors weren’t true that he was being fired after this game. Question is. What if the bears lose? He’s gotta be fired right?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So Nagy came out and said that the rumors weren’t true that he was being fired after this game. Question is. What if the bears lose? He’s gotta be fired right?

I'm not sure that Nagy is the one that has the ability to deny that report. If the GM came out and said so, maybe it would have meant more. I'm assuming he's out regardless of today's outcome.

Reactions: Drew0311

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm not sure that Nagy is the one that has the ability to deny that report. If the GM came out and said so, maybe it would have meant more. I'm assuming he's out regardless of today's outcome.
I thought I saw that someone from management did come out and deny those reports. But I think they were just denying that he had already been fired.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Do normal people realize the guy from Fox, who is in charge of the music going into commercials is constantly playing Grateful Dead, Phish and Widespread Panic? This has been going on for at least 5 years and I see a post on social media every damn time it happens.

• Funny
Reactions: matclone

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
First time seeing that short film/commercial for Chipotle during Dallas game with the Kacey Musgraves Coldplay cover. Wow hits you right in the feels.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Can we get a winning organization on Thanksgiving. Even if I don’t like them can we get an organization besides Detroit that tries to win. Chiefs, Patriots, Packers, even the Vikings or someone like that would be fine. Just be done with the Lions on thanksgiving. It’s terrible

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
Can we get a winning organization on Thanksgiving. Even if I don’t like them can we get an organization besides Detroit that tries to win. Chiefs, Patriots, Packers, even the Vikings or someone like that would be fine. Just be done with the Lions on thanksgiving. It’s terrible
No way. It’s easy money. I won $50 off that game.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines

Detroit will always be on thanksgiving. People are going to watch regardless so why waste a slot with a good team. Save that for Sunday and get ratings.

Reactions: cyfan21

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

Just plan family time before 3:00 and then watch the real games. Personally, I'd like to see two games in the morning and let college football take the spotlight in the evening. The Egg Bowl should be fantastic tonight. Can't say I'm excited for Bills/Saints

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron