[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
And before that I believe it was 1983. This is only the second time in the last 37 years that we have started 2-0 in conference (in 2002 we started 3-0, but... don't want to talk about what happened after that).
You forgot to add that Horrendous trip to Boise Idaho to play Boise State on the own Blue Turf.....ISU went from Number 9 in the country to a 6 & 5 football season....

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Now you are starting to get the point. There are occasions when folks ask where I grew up, and when I tell them Iowa, I sometimes get “Hawkeyes right?” I quickly correct them. There is no reason for some of you to be so ignorant. Arlington is not even in the same county as Dallas.....much like Ames and Des Moines.
So when the Jets or Giants are playing at home and someone says the game is in New York, do you correct them by saying the game is in New Jersey? Just curious.

Reactions: VeloClone

LincolnSwinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 10, 2008
Now you are starting to get the point. There are occasions when folks ask where I grew up, and when I tell them Iowa, I sometimes get “Hawkeyes right?” I quickly correct them. There is no reason for some of you to be so ignorant. Arlington is not even in the same county as Dallas.....much like Ames and Des Moines.
This is a super weird hill to die on

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I bet you are the life of the party.

• Haha
Reactions: khardbored

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

You are struggling. Hit the showers and call it a day champ.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
They were in Irving. We had to vote on the stadium because it was partially supported by taxpayer $$$. I gave up my season tickets when they moved to Arlington. I hope the Clones make it to Arlington. I will have a nice party before the game. Masks will be forbidden.
I hope you post where the party is at so I make sure to avoid it.