[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I feel like the WVU game won't be that close. I think there was some tightness today due to the stakes that were surely in the back of everyone's minds. They seemed to regain their one-play-at-a-time focus on that last TD drive, and I'm hoping they with the championship game basically locked up they can get back to the fun/relaxed/ass-kicking team they have been. We'll be an underdog in the championship and bowl games are exhibitions anyway. Low expectations from everyone outside the program, so low pressure. Relax, play loose, kick ass.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I feel like the WVU game won't be that close. I think there was some tightness today due to the stakes that were surely in the back of everyone's minds. They seemed to regain their one-play-at-a-time focus on that last TD drive, and I'm hoping they with the championship game basically locked up they can get back to the fun/relaxed/ass-kicking team they have been. We'll be an underdog in the championship and bowl games are exhibitions anyway. Low expectations from everyone outside the program, so low pressure. Relax, play loose, kick ass.

I hope Kansas State pulls through tomorrow and Saturday doesn't matter.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Yes I'm quoting myself deal with it.

I wanted to clarify that the score maybe close - between 4 and 10 points - but I feel like we'll be firmly in control all game long.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Yes I'm quoting myself deal with it.

I wanted to clarify that the score maybe close - between 4 and 10 points - but I feel like we'll be firmly in control all game long.

I hope so---it will be hard for the guys to come down from this one. And it might be nice to have the opportunity to rest an obviously beat up Mike Rose. I want West Virginia. But I'd like to know it won't matter too.