Alert: Thanks everybody

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just wanted to pop and and say thanks to all of you. The Rashad Vaughn post-decision meltdown was fairly tame I thought. You all did a great job of reporting posts/trolls/etc. and everything was great - other than the decision of course. Again, thank you and have a great Wednesday. Hope to see you at the party tonight!

ImperialCyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I think we are used to getting kicked in the stones as clone fans. It was a tame meltdown because...well...we all melted down the day before and probably didn't have the energy for a proper meltdown.

Being a Cyclone fan is as hard as my attempts to watch Dancing With The Stars with my wife, but you put up with it for those brief moments of happiness when your wife feels "frisky" because you high-fived her over a "10" from the judges.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Other than playing Yoga pants goalie in the RV thread, it was pretty tame.

boo-this-man.gif

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
The more I think about it, I almost feel sorry for RV. I believe he would have been a much better player and person under CFH's tutelage. I think he is the best perimeter coach in the game, and a great guy. That is why I didn't melt down to bad. I also think the decision revealed an awful lot about the recruit.

Iowa State is a unique and fantastic place, but it isn't for everyone. True Cyclones realize the exceptional nature of attending ISU.