Thank you Twister Sisters

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
This year has been absolutely great to watch your games. You had fight and toughness that many could take lessons from. You played with heart and you played as a team and you made me (and I'm pretty much sure everyone else here) proud to be a Cyclone.

Good job and great luck with all your future endeavors, whether "out there" or back in the raucous confines of Hilton next year.

Thanks for the memories, you were outstanding!

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Good hoopsters, great ambassadors for ISU. They surprised everyone with the 2nd-place finish in the Big 12. My observation is that they weren't so physically gifted but played hard and smart.

Bridget Carleton is a TREMENDOUS player and we've been lucky to have her at ISU the last 4 years.

ISU40

Jan 8, 2012
Ames
That is the year I was introduced to ISU women's basketball and became a life-long fan. This year was a great reminder of why I love basketball. Flashes of Megan Taylor and Stacey Freese, Bill having fun and Hilton becoming alive. I thank this team, these coaches and you all for renewing my love for this game, this team. As sad as I am for these girls, I know we will be back and I know we will keep fighting.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
Shouldn't this just be a Bridget Appreciation Thread? It really was her strong back that got us this far.
I am a huge Bridget fan, and have enjoyed watching her develop as a player, a leader and a person for all 4 years. I have even posted that people should make a special effort to attend senior night just to see the end of an era.

However, as much as Bridget meant to this team and its success, this season did not happen without Alexa Middleton. She was the essential piece missing in recent years - a solid effective and highly capable point guard.