Texas high school football

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
What the hell is that kid thinking? Charge him with assault. Kick him off the team. No chance any college team would take a chance on a nutcase like that. I hope he doesn’t mind being finished with organized sports for good.
I don't know anything about him but if he's good enough some JUCO would take him at least, funny enough teams often don't care how ****** of a person someone is if he happens to be able to beat a double team and run a 4.8 40.

Reactions: cyfan21

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
What the hell is that kid thinking? Charge him with assault. Kick him off the team. No chance any college team would take a chance on a nutcase like that. I hope he doesn’t mind being finished with organized sports for good.
Urban will probably have a spot for him next year in Texas.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
What's the coach on the right doing in that video? Running onto the field but apparently not in the same direction to try to grab that player

Maybe he was thinking the kid was running towards a specific player on the opposing team & was trying to get between them? Or he thought another scrum was about to start with the rest of their team on the field.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytasticlone

cyfan21

Aug 24, 2010
Davenport
I don't know anything about him but if he's good enough some JUCO would take him at least, funny enough teams often don't care how ****** of a person someone is if he happens to be able to beat a double team and run a 4.8 40.
I’ll bet Baylor would too

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Something that egregious I think he should be charged.

I also think the game should be cancelled and his team should forfeit.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I don't agree with this part.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Those who think he is done..... this guy had several discipline issues up to this. Don’t think he was permabanned but don’t think he was.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
What's the coach on the right doing in that video? Running onto the field but apparently not in the same direction to try to grab that player

Looked to me that one coach was trying to get between ref and crazy player and another coach between other team and crazy player. That's my optimistic outlook.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
This kid was their section 6A defensive player of the year last year. Also on the school wrestling team. He should be banned from all school activities.

As for college, Jimbo Fisher calling on line 1.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Blames obviously on the kid, but how were there not coaches in a position to stop that? Even in college you see coaches walking the player off the the field, I'd imagine for the primary purpose of preventing them from doing something stupid. The kid had to have been fuming before doing that, how do you not have multiple coaches with him to get him off the field?

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
“We have decided to offer him a scholarship to play for us. His action showed how passionate his is and how he stands up against injustice”

just insert name of a Div I coach....
:jimlad:

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Found the local newspaper and apparently the kid was the leading defensive player and a wrestler. It was not his first time getting in trouble at a game.

The gist of the article was that it was too bad the assault took away from the game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron