Tevin Mack suspended indefinitely

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I saw highlights from the end of their game last night against TCU and one of the players (maybe Mack) was really pissed at his teammate and got in his face really hard as they were leaving the court. Maybe it boiled over into the locker room

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Coaches picked them to finish 3rd in the league. Media experts had them as high as two. I guess they have a great run just in front of them. After all, Shaka is a great coach.

Last edited:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Coaches picked them to finish 3rd in the league. Media experts had them as high as two. I guess they have a great run just in front of them. After all, Shaka is a great coach.

I think they are fairly scary as there is a lot of natural ability there, but it isn't under control yet.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Coaches at UT have to deal with a level of "external influence" unlike any other school in the Big 12, in my opinion. They are on the hotseat the day the hire is announced.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I saw highlights from the end of their game last night against TCU and one of the players (maybe Mack) was really pissed at his teammate and got in his face really hard as they were leaving the court. Maybe it boiled over into the locker room

Honestly, what i saw, that alone could have gotten him a seat on the bench for a game, it looked bad. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it got much worse after they left the floor, he was super PO'd. I believe it was Roach that he was upset with, he more or less forced two shots on their last two possessions.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Coaches at UT have to deal with a level of "external influence" unlike any other school in the Big 12, in my opinion. They are on the hotseat the day the hire is announced.

Football coaches, for sure. Basketball... not so much. Given what Rick Barnes achieved vs. the talent he had, I'd say Shaka has plenty of time.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
If they had just a slightly above average PG, they would finish in the top half of the league

• Agree
Reactions: NetflixAndClone

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
That doesn't sound like weed.