Terry Price Hired as Ole Miss D-Line Coach

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Completely grasping at straws here, but maybe Nutt has to get approval from the Board to hire Price before Price accepts the position???

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
Yeah, I know we are but where's the billy goat or whatever we can blame it on? Next year we sacrifice a chicken maybe a hawk on the 50 yard line.

ill sneak out there with you right now! you bring the chicken ill bring the ax.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
I'm thinking about throwing in the towel...this is just aggravating. I've gone from laughing to being pretty PO'd in about 5 min.

WTF...honor your damn word. How friggin hard is that.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Yeah, I know we are but where's the billy goat or whatever we can blame it on? Next year we sacrifice a chicken maybe a hawk on the 50 yard line.

I was just thinking this. All I can come up with is that I'm now assuming it's the work ISU did in helping develop the atom bomb that has given us this curse. It can't be anything else. So, for unleashing nuclear weapons on the planet, here we are.

Reactions: cyclonedcm

motorCYcle

Jun 18, 2008
Ames, Iowa
From his bio:
“Paul Rhoads really impressed me as a coach and as a person,” Price said. “I know he is going to be a great head coach and I am glad to be a part of Paul’s staff and a new member of the Iowa State family.”

It would have been nice if he told us that he meant to put a sarcasm pirate after that.

Reactions: cyclonedcm

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
I was just thinking this. All I can come up with is that I'm now assuming it's the work ISU did in helping develop the atom bomb that has given us this curse. It can't be anything else. So, for unleashing nuclear weapons on the planet, here we are.

All we did was come up with a way to produce Uranium in a more efficient way - com'on karma, cut us some slack!

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

So until cold fushion is viable soure of energy ISU will continue in its pain.