Terrell Clinkscales

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
He had said on his twitter earlier that he was a D1 qualifier for every school, and that his GPA was a 2.6, but none of that would matter if he had failed classes he had to make up.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
A little Twitter searching can go a long way sometimes. Here ya go...

@Sean_Callahan: Was told Terrell Clinkscales never even informed the Nebraska staff he was de-committing and broke the news to them through Twitter.

@Sean_Callahan: The face of the matter still remains Clinkscale failed two classes last semester and still needs over 30 hours from now to August.

@Sean_Callahan: In those 30+ hours, that includes passing two Algebra classes. To get a AA degree you need over 60 hours. Pretty tall order.

@Sean_Callahan: Think he was probably not happy Nebraska got on him a little bit about his two failed classes he told them he passed.

@Sean_Callahan: An advantage for Clinkscales going to Kansas State is the Kansas JUCOs work hand-and-hand with the two state schools.

@Sean_Callahan: This can make it easier for credit hours to transfer from a Kansas JUCO to K-State or KU.

LOL, I'm sure they do.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
So I was curious about this guy after he barely played last year.

Sounds like him and the crypt keeper are at odds with each other and he isn't practicing right now during spring ball.

Rumors of a possible transfer.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
So I was curious about this guy after he barely played last year.

Sounds like him and the crypt keeper are at odds with each other and he isn't practicing right now during spring ball.

Rumors of a possible transfer.

Father time will not allow him to come to ISU if true.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
If this guy has a past of not getting along with coaches I'm not sure we want him anyway. Seems like some of Rhoads's issues have been reaching on guys who weren't exactly model players but were talented and a lot of them simply didn't work out.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Clinkscales?

Hope he is a package deal with LaCarpitron Dookmariot, Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon, and Hingle McCringleberry.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
Clinkscales?

Hope he is a package deal with LaCarpitron Dookmariot, Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon, and Hingle McCringleberry.

artworks-000071702336-mpfa6v-t500x500.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron