Terrance Ganaway - 417 Yds and 6 TD's Video Highlights

ISUclones33

Nov 26, 2006
are you guys kidding me? this kid is getting several carries for 10+ yards in every game, IN A TEXAS HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME... this kid is a stud, he reverses the field like reggie bush, infact his tapes look very similar to Mr. Reggie Bushes highschool tapes. Not saying he is the next Reggie Bush, but this kid has some potential. And we dont need someone that can run a 4.3 40..... does anyone remember RYAN KOCK? deal, id want this kid on my team

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
You don't need to be fast to be a great running back at the D1 level. I think I remember someone by the name of Ron Dayne that ran a... maybe 4.65 40. Don't quote me, but it was something like that. I don't know if you heard, but he turned out to be a decent runner. I think he even won that Heisman thing that I have been hearing so many people talking about. Patient running backs are a lot of the time better than "fast" running backs. I'd love to have this kid.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
You don't need to be fast to be a great running back at the D1 level. I think I remember someone by the name of Ron Dayne that ran a... maybe 4.65 40. Don't quote me, but it was something like that. I don't know if you heard, but he turned out to be a decent runner. I think he even won that Heisman thing that I have been hearing so many people talking about. Patient running backs are a lot of the time better than "fast" running backs. I'd love to have this kid.

ron dayne?? whos that?? and what is this heisman thing you speak of??

and that is called sarcasm for the ppl who thought i was serious

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
2A Texas schools are like 4A + here. The kid is durable and seems to have good footwork. Obviously from a couple tubing videos on the net, you really can't jump to the conclusion that he is not fast. I'm betting if he had a 4.3 40 that you wouldn't even see the difference on tape. Recruit him, give him a shot at RB and as someone said if he doesn't work out at RB put him on defense.

Ganaway Fan

Dec 13, 2006
A couple of more Ganaway videos with a little more defense included.

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5894408926151533791&hl=en"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5894408926151533791&hl=en[/ame]

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5450406684170834381&hl=en"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5450406684170834381&hl=en[/ame]

farcyted

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Re: A couple of more Ganaway videos with a little more defense included.

what a repulsive song that went with that video. I suggest that if Ganaway had anything to do with it that we take a big pass on him.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Not the greatest quality, but not too bad either. I am in the process of trying to upload it to Google videos for better quality.

This was the 9th game of DeKalb's 2006 season. DeKalb and Clarksville faced off for the district championship as both teams came into the game with identical 7-1 overall records and 4-0 district records.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1561412550

First off, I appreciate all the clips and info you've been sharing with us. Couple of questions: Who'all is recruiting Ganaway? And are you supplying the clips with all team boards that are recruiting him? Love to see this guy in an ISU uni.

Thanks again!

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

what a repulsive song that went with that video. I suggest that if Ganaway had anything to do with it that we take a big pass on him.

no offense but i am sure that alot of ppl on the team listen to that type of music, i even do somtimes, and be4 a game it gets you pumped up, might not be the music you like, but you cant judge a player by it

Ganaway Fan

Dec 13, 2006

Dude, you had better check the MP3 players that most of your Cyclone's carry around. If you think that was repulsive, you would probably fall smooth out over what most young people listen to.:no6xn:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I really don't understand the Ganaway stuff at all. Not once have I seen him mentioned on the other two Cyclone sites.

Scout.com also does not list ISU as a school with interest from him and vice versa.

It's all very curious.

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
I am sure it is going to be tough for the "other" recruiting sites to keep up with all the new kids that Chizik and company are recruiting. Plus I think the poster Ganaway Fan included a link from a Rice article stating that he, Ganaway was planning on visiting Iowa State. So I think it all is legit.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I agree, it's next to impossible to keep an eye on every recruit ISU is looking at.

However, Ganaway Fan posted in a his first thread that we offered a scholarship. Those are not so hard to track and almost always - the second a scholarship is offered - Chris @ CN is on top of it.

Nothing. Not even talk of interest on either side, speculation, etc.

Hence my hesitation to get fully on board with what's being said here.

ISUCLONES15

Mar 24, 2006
Altoona
However, Ganaway Fan posted in a his first thread that we offered a scholarship. Those are not so hard to track and almost always - the second a scholarship is offered - Chris @ CN is on top of it.

I agree, Chris with CN has always been on top of recruiting.

Do you think it is a possibility that some of Chris's inside connections may not have the same knowledge now that Mac is out and we have a new coach and new staff?

That could be one of the reason that recruiting buzz has been so low.

Ganaway Fan

Dec 13, 2006
Well, all I can tell you is that Rivals.com still has him as a "solid verbal" with SMU and doesn't even mention Houston or Rice. And, Scout.com still has him as a "soft verbal" with SMU and mentions Houston, but not Rice. It has been 9 days since Terrance visited Rice and actually changed his verbal commitment to Rice. None of the big recruiting sites even mention him visiting Rice, much less switching his commitment. It is my understanding that ISU contacted Terrance on Tuesday, December 12 and he is supposed to visit sometime after Christmas. Terrance told me this at his basketball game that Tuesday night. I am sure he didn't lie to me about it. I am just passing on what I think I know. I guess we will have to wait and see if it is true or not. I would be willing to bet it is.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron