Tennis 2022

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Man what a tough day, but also a happy one. Federer is my favorite and may be the most responsible for growing the game of tennis on a global level. He really paved the way for how much money these players get now. His philanthropic work off the court is even more legendary.

Guy will be missed but he deserved to call it a career and enjoy what’s next. Losing Rafa in a few years will be tough as well. These guys (Novak a bit too) and Serena really did some amazing things.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Man that was brutal but just as well watching the end of Federer’s match and the reactions by everyone there. Again he may not have the most slams at the end, but to me he is the GOAT because along with the 20 slams came the fact he single-handily changed tennis on a global level. Watching Rafa tear up was almost harder than watching Rafa.

And kudos to Murray and Djokovic the entire time this week there and yesterday. Novak and Roger really came a long way from where they were relationship wise in the earlier parts of Novak’s career.

Damn that was all harder than I ever thought it would be.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic