TCU in NIT semi finals tonight

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Oh great, so if TCU wins, which one of you crybabies is gonna make a thread complaining about how TCU has advanced further than Iowa State ever has in the NIT despite having a non-passionate fan base and strong tradition as a 'football school'?

Ummmm. Not me?

• Funny
Reactions: 2020cy

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Oh great, so if TCU wins, which one of you crybabies is gonna make a thread complaining about how TCU has advanced further than Iowa State ever has in the NIT despite having a non-passionate fan base and strong tradition as a 'football school'?

Sounds like you have it nailed. Run with it.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

um....losing the play-in game would still be much better than winning the NIT. ISU has done better than that the last 6 years.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
TCU has a lot of talent and probably should have made it to the tournament. Close losses are a *****

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Strawman

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
um....losing the play-in game would still be much better than winning the NIT. ISU has done better than that the last 6 years.

I think they may have been the highest BPI team not selected. I'm sure they are after these wins but I think they were on selection day. RPI not great though.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron