Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
Psst...mcglynn is a defensive POY. And clearly you dont know who Tiby is. Players and coach wanted Matt badly.
But carry on. You're doing a great job.
In the MVC. Nice try. Yeah cause I believe the players “wanted” tiby. As you said earlier who else is there to get? As in everyone else turned you down.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
I'll bet you $100 that this team performs better in their first game than the team last year did.

You must not have read what I said. I never said they wouldn’t perform better. I said they won’t win more than one game. And I don’t think you have 100 dollars to lose. But yes they won’t win more than one game.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
In the MVC. Nice try. Yeah cause I believe the players “wanted” tiby. As you said earlier who else is there to get? As in everyone else turned you down.

I'm sure you're right. I mean overseas guys from Iowa wouldnt know Tiby playing overseas.

The only massive upgrade guys that turned us down were Nick Collison? Burton but we knew he was signing. The 9 guys is we got were pretty much the exact guys we wanted.

Sorry kid that you don't like the roster. Feel free to make a few calls. I'm sure you have some great contacts. Have a good day.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
I’m 40 and can dunk on 25 percent of attempts. I’ll be expecting a phone call.

In all seriousness I think this could be a competitive team. Interested to see what game Fizer still has in him.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
I read what you said.

One game > Zero games the last time I checked.
Wow now you just look stupid. You said they will perform better in their first game I didn’t disagree with that. I said they won’t win more than one game. What is the number after one you are probably thinking? It’s 2. Therefore they may win one but won’t win two.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
I'm sure you're right. I mean overseas guys from Iowa wouldnt know Tiby playing overseas.

The only massive upgrade guys that turned us down were Nick Collison? Burton but we knew he was signing. The 9 guys is we got were pretty much the exact guys we wanted.

Sorry kid that you don't like the roster. Feel free to make a few calls. I'm sure you have some great contacts. Have a good day.

Burton didn’t show up last year and you thought about asking him again? Wow that’s super smart. Maybe your thinking and organizational skills are why the roster is lack luster. Better luck next summer, kid.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Wow now you just look stupid. You said they will perform better in their first game I didn’t disagree with that. I said they won’t win more than one game. What is the number after one you are probably thinking? It’s 2. Therefore they may win one but won’t win two.

Chill out. This is just something fun for us as a group to put together for the state. If you don't like the team that's cool. We know we're not gonna make everybody happy and we know we're not going to get everybody that we want. It is what it is.
We don't have the big 4 classic anymore so this is about the only way all 4 schools can ever come together for something.
As far as the team theyre excited about the rest of the guys. And they know what a show case this is being on ESPN. Just have fun with it man. And if you don't wanna watch we completely understand that to.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Burton didn’t show up last year and you thought about asking him again? Wow that’s super smart. Maybe your thinking and organizational skills are why the roster is lack luster. Better luck next summer, kid.

You really are embarrassing yourself at this point. Burton didn't no show on us. He agreed to play and then Oklahoma City decided they liked his abilities (thus the contract) and his agent and OKC didnt want to risk it which we completely understood.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
Chill out. This is just something fun for us as a group to put together for the state. If you don't like the team that's cool. We know we're not gonna make everybody happy and we know we're not going to get everybody that we want. It is what it is.
We don't have the big 4 classic anymore so this is about the only way all 4 schools can ever come together for something.
As far as the team theyre excited about the rest of the guys. And they know what a show case this is being on ESPN. Just have fun with it man. And if you don't wanna watch we completely understand that to.

Who were some of the former IA players that declined to play? Wondering if Marble was asked.

Cycloneman24

May 15, 2018
You really are embarrassing yourself at this point. Burton didn't no show on us. He agreed to play and then Oklahoma City decided they liked his abilities (thus the contract) and his agent and OKC didnt want to risk it which we completely understood.

This happened right before the tournament and I remember you saying he was still expecting to play.

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Who were some of the former IA players that declined to play? Wondering if Marble was asked.

Yeah we asked him but some these guys are just really hard to get ahold of. And we sent messages to hogue as well but he sort of no showed on us before.
We asked just about everybody you would think we should ask. And some of them since November. (Tinsley)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cycloneman24

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
This happened right before the tournament and I remember you saying he was still expecting to play.

Yeah and we were. We planned on it, ordered his stuff and everything. Then just out of the blue roughly the same day homan got hurt he couldn't play.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
You have looked stupid this entire thread so....

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Why are you continuing to respond to this douche? Focus on positive, exciting things.

On one hand, I agree. Why bother responding to the guy? On the other hand, we are getting some more insight information about how this year's team (and last year's) was put together. I find that interesting.

• Informative
Reactions: tyler24

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
On one hand, I agree. Why bother responding to the guy? On the other hand, we are getting some more insight information about how this year's team (and last year's) was put together. I find that interesting.

Absolutely. That's one of the things I wanted to do differently this year is much more fan interaction whether its incorporating fan questions for player.....which start today for Peter Jok....or just answering questions about the process from fans.

Reactions: Cycsk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron