Tarique Milton Lands at Texas - your thoughts?

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
I. It will be that much sweeter to beat their ass yet again.
II. I never thought I would see the day when TX goes after someone who played at ISU, then had to leave ISU b/c of playing time.

In all seriousness I am happy for the kid but wished he would have landed at a school where he doesn't have to play ISU. That smells off to me. I hope the TX starters spend their offseason game planning around the NIL deals, and hardly at all on their physical development and team development. Worst culture in P5 football. Most underachieving program in all of P5 football.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I don't think he'll get a lot of PT there. If that was his goal, going to a lower level school would have been a better option (unless Texas is just really thin at WR).

That said, if his goal is to get a masters from Texas and experience the night life in Austin, then I don't blame him at all.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He wasn't the same coming off his injury and wouldn't have played much here next year. Probably best for him to move down a level or two so he can get PT.

Exactly. Maybe he’ll have a great year there. But it doesn’t change the fact that Texas wanted a player who wasn’t going to play much here.

Good for Milton. Bad for Texas to be taking him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron