Tampa Bay AA pitcher's wife,son and mother in law murdered

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019
His brother in law is in custody. After seeing this attatched tweet with video of him being captured I think he has something wrong mentally. Wow

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
His brother in law is in custody. After seeing this attatched tweet with video of him being captured I think he has something wrong mentally. Wow

Um, could we just go ahead and tackle that ************ before he assaults innocent people? He does not appear to be hiding any weapons unless he was really planning ahead.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Um, could we just go ahead and tackle that ************ before he assaults innocent people? He does not appear to be hiding any weapons unless he was really planning ahead.

Yeah, I don't get what the hell that first officer was doing.. maybe all he had was his assault rifle and didn't want to have to use it.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Whoever that officer is, needs more training. I’ve never gone through police training, but I’d like to think “Play grab ass with a naked crazy man, let him run around and grab innocent people by the neck” is in the book.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I think if a cray cray naked guy grabbed me by the throat from in front of me he'd get a knee in the nuts. The whole video just doesn't seem like how people would react in a real situation. Did look like cop was trying to mace him though.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I was in Virginia a few weeks ago. Keeling is small unincorporated area. Maybe the cop didn't have taser. He should of thought about firing a couple of warning shots or something. Then again we are talking about the sticks of Virginia. You can be driving for miles with trees on both side of you and then all of the sudden here is a small town. Kinda had that "Deliverance" feel to it.