Tailgating With Pets

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
What are the rules regarding pets in the tailgate lots?

Considering bringing a dog.

• Dislike
Reactions: isuno1fan

jdcyclone19

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
If your pet is not use to events with large crowds, do them and everyone else a favor and leave them home. If they can handle it and you aren't going to go to the game, more power to ya but would not recommend it at all.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
SuperFanatic
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Ok no dogs is the overwhelming consensus, what about my pet koala?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I'd say it's way too hot to leave the dog in a car for 4 hours. If you aren't going to the game, maybe. But that better be a well trained dog.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
I'd say it's way too hot to leave the dog in a car for 4 hours. If you aren't going to the game, maybe. But that better be a well trained dog.
People do that ? I always see them in the RV lots and the people I know don't go in or turn the AC on and lock it up when they head in.

• Winner
Reactions: moores2